• Major Feature: bright and rich color, superior printing performance, fast curing with low consumption, consistently output, print without plug. 1000 ml high capacity greatly cut off printing cost. Printed on soft material such as PVC vinyl, Adhesive vinyl, PET and etc. for the banner, Also, there are able to use for TPU Phone Case/Soft Leather /Soft Plastic and other flat or slightly curved material.
• Package Content: 1 Bottle Magenta UV Ink, 1000ml
• Compatible Printer: UV printer with Epson DX5/ DX6/ DX7 Print Head, 3D UV Printing machine, Multi-functional UV Printer, Large format leather flatbed UV Printer, UV Phone case printer
• Expiration date: 12 months for black, cyan, yellow, magenta uv ink, 6 months for white uv ink. The UV ink should be used out within 2 months after unpacking. effects from available
SECTION 1 PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
- Physical Form: liquid
- Color: Variable
- Odor: None
- Flash Point: 80℃
- Boiling Point: 100℃
- Melting Point: - 20℃
- Freezing Point: Not Applicable
- PH: 5.0 - 10.0
- Viscosity: 1-5
- Surface tension: 26-35mN/m
- Electrical conductivity: 3-7 ms/cm
- Specific Gravity: 1-1.2
SECTION 2 STABILITY AND REACTIVITY
- STABILITY: Stable at ambient temperature and under normal conditions of use
- MATERIALS TO AVOID: Strong oxidizing agents
- CONDITIONS TO AVOID: May explode or ignite on heating.
- INCOMPATIBILITY: No available information
- HAZARDOUS DECOMPOSITION PRODUCTS: On combustion or on thermal decomposition (pyrolysis) releases: Carbon oxides (CO, CO2)
SECTION 3 HAZARD IDENTIFICATION
- Effects of a single overexposure: Swallowing: No evidence of harmful effects from available information. Skin absorption: No evidence of harmful effects from available information.
- Inhalation: Trace component and residual monomer vapours may be irritating to the eyes, mucous membrane, respiratory tract, and may product symptoms of headache, nausea in poorly ventilated areas.
- Skin contact: Prolonged contact may cuase transient reddening og the skin.
- Eye contact: Direct contact may cause eye irritation.
- Effects of repeated overexposure: No evidence of harmful information